Coriander face mask
Beauty, Natural Ways
Procedure for Coriander face mask
- Take a bundle of coriander leaves and wash them with water and cut into pieces.
- Boil a cup of water and put these leaves in this water and boil it for 15 minutes.
- After that put off the stove and then filter the solution and keep it a side.
- Add a table spoon of Apple Cider vinegar. This removes the dead layers of the skin and turns the colour of the skin.
- Store this water in a bottle and take care that no air enters it.
- Before using this solution clean the face with milk by dipping a cotton ball.
- This removes the diret on the face.
- After this wash the face with lukewarm water and wipe the face gently with a towel until the wetness vanishes.
- Take a bowl and put a teaspoonful of honey and coriander solution and mix it well.
- Apply this solution to the face and neck.
- After applying the coriander face pack leave it for Half an hour and wash the face with lukewarm water.
- After doing this dip the cotton ball in rose water and massage the face gently.
- After this apply a light moisturizer and gently massage for 10 minutes in a circular motion which gives a glow to the face.