DIY : Mila Kunis Bad Moms Premiere Look
Celebrity, Celebrity Style, DIY, Hairstyles, Hair
Mila Kunis showed up to the Bad Moms premiere showing off her newest accessory: her new baby bump! The second time mom-to-be looked beautiful in a little black dress with red and blue accents, and a sleek’ed back half-up, half-down ‘do.
Mila Kunis stylist, Rento Campora used products from the new Matrix Style Link Mineral line in order to achieve her sleek hairstyle.
MILA KUNIS – PREMIERE LOOK
1. First, we began with her wet hair and applied Matrix Style Link Minerals Airy Builder Mousse from root to tip.
2. Next, we blow dried her hair, and then flat ironed her hair straight.
3. When the hair was completely dry, we then took the front section and pulled it back into a half up/half down position, brushing the hair in a backward motion to create a slicked back, smooth look.
4. Then, we took a section of hair and twisted it around the pony of the half up/ half down section securing it with a bobby pin to maintain the knot.
5. Finishing, with Matrix Total Results High Amplifying Hairspray and a few drops of Matrix Style Link Mineral Booster to keep her look long lasting throughout the night.
View More :